Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA: how to include only some residues

From: Victor Ma <victordsmagift.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 15:08:49 -0500

The sum of EEL and EGB is about 10K kcal/mol. The STD is ~30 kcal/mol. The
mmpba.mpi is not installed on the cluster I'm on and running a serial
version of PB is just too expensive and might not be that necessary. I
understand that it's not ideal to toss residues out. However for things like
ribosomes, i might have to be practical and make some compromises. Thanks
again.

Victor