[AMBER] building topology for a big DNA/protein complex with tleap and sleap

From: Giulia Palermo <Giulia.Palermo.iit.it>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 12:05:49 +0200

Dear all,

I am working with a very big DNA/protein complex (170000) atoms and I am using the ff99SBildn force field.

When I try to build the topology and coordinate files (either with tleap or sleap) everything seems ok.
The problem is that the two tools do not consider all the water molecules.
So, in the final .pdb file, I have less water molecules with respect to the original starting point.

Can someone help me??

Thank you
Giulia