[AMBER] Survey Request - 10 minutes of your time please to help future AMBER development (http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=f7d3e68a3e1b44841571e6ab4ce2f021)

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 19:01:08 -0700

Dear Fellow Amberites,

I have a small favor to request.

Jointly with NVIDIA I have put together a survey about AMBER usage. This is
partly to let NVIDIA know the approximate number of people using the GPU
code, for me to gather support for renewing my funding and to get feedback
on what users would like prioritized for development.

I would be extremely grateful if all of you could spare 10 minutes of your
Free Time(tm) to please complete the survey linked below. I would also
appreciate it if you could encourage other people you know to also complete
this survey. They don't need to be users of the AMBER GPU code, just users
of AMBER at some point.

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=f7d3e68a3e1b44841571e6ab4ce2f021

Thank you all for your support. As an incentive for filling out the survey
NVIDIA have graciously agreed to donate two NVIDIA C2075 GPUs. Everyone who
completes the survey will be entered into a free drawing, where two winners
will each receive one of these cards. I will announce the winners here in a
few weeks when we close the survey.

All the best
Ross

/\