Re: [AMBER] fixing rmsd values

From: Massimiliano Porrini <M.Porrini.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:18:47 +0100

I really do not want to annoy you with this subject again,
but even with the commands suggested by Bruno Rodrigues
it did not work (it got actually worse, as you can see
from the attached graph, I apologise about giving personal names
to the solid lines, but it was the best way to make it clear).

Besides now I am more confused than before about the right keywords to use
to obtain a nice RMSD time series.

I am very thankful for the hints though.

All the best,