Re: [AMBER] nmode calculations

From: kirtana S <skirtana4.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 12:58:52 -0400

I created topology file in xleap in the usual procedure

x=loadmol2 molecule
loadamberparams frcmod
saveamberparm x molecule.prmtop molecule.inpcrd

I did check x
this says unit is ok

and I am running the simulations in implicit solvent so my topology file has
no box information .

Yes I have inorganic atoms in cluster where I have specified dihedral
information in the frcmod file .Is this error related to the dihedral
information in my frcmod flle.I ran mmpbsa binding energy calculation
between the cluster and my polymer which works only while I calculate the
entropy this fails.
In my frcmod file the periodicity of torsional barrier is zero,(PN is zero)

What information do I need to give ,for solving this .

Thanks
kirtana