Re: [AMBER] about Glycam_06g.dat and thiol-glycosidic linkage

From: Yun Shi <yunshi09.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 22:26:22 -0700

Hi Francois,

I understand Cieplak et al. paper did mention removing conformations with
Hbonds between sidechain and backbone atoms for amino acids. But for a sugar
ring with -OH groups on C2, C3, and C4, it is kind of difficult to avoid
intra-molecular Hbond geometrically. According to what you suggested,
should we artificially avoid that hydrogen bonding by partial optimization,
even it "should be" there?

Thanks,
Yun