[AMBER] nmode calculations

From: kirtana S <skirtana4.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:52:11 -0400

I want to calculate the change in entropy due to binding of my polymer with
the cluster , here I am using nmode analysis.
Is there anyway I can specify my complex which consist of the two (these are
not bonded and I am running implicit solvent) of them during entropy
calculations .

I am calculating this change through the entropy after this polymer binds to
my cluster .

I am using Amber tools 1.5 .My input file

&general
  startframe=1,endframe=10,keep_files=2,
/
&nmode
  nmstartframe=1,nmendframe=10,
  nminterval=5,nmode_igb=1,
/

MMPBSA -O -i nmode.in -o final_results.dat -cp complex.prmtop -y mdcrd
I get an error as
Found an invalid periodicity in the prmtop file: 0
Error:error during mmpbsa_py_nabnmode calculations!

Thanks
Kirtana