Re: [AMBER] Instantaneous temperature in TI simulation

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:07:58 -0400

noshakemask = ':1' was used to prevent a sander bomb because the TI code
requires that the shakemask in the two inputs be the same (and of course
shaking the proton in only one input is not an option as you quickly get
vlimit errors :P ) Is there a "more correct" way to not shake that OH bond?

Does this difference in degrees of freedom have any bearing on the dynamics
or is it just a quirk of the output?

The other error experienced in our group was not related to TI and was
determined to be an error in leap (she is still deciding if it is a user
error or a bug).