Re: [AMBER] AmberTools Parallel Compilation Issue

From: Carlos Sosa <sosa0006.r.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 08:51:42 -0500

This is not a solution but a workaround. I used Intel MPI and the GNU
compiler on RedHat and did not encounter any problems.

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 8:15 AM, David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 23, 2011, Matteo Guglielmi wrote:
>
> > ### ERROR MESSAGE ###
> >
> > nab.c(261): error: missing closing quote
> > sprintf( word, " %s ", FLIBS );
> > ^
>
> This sort of error has been reported several times before. As far as I can
> see, no one has ever found anything wrong with the Amber codes, and it is
> frustrating, since the code itself above looks fine. You might play with
> the
> FLIBS variable in config.h (is it perhaps empty?), to see if anything pops
> out.
>
> > PS: using the intel compilers 11.1 insead of 11.0 I cannot even
> > compile the serial version of ambertools... I get very similar
> > error messages which I'm not reporting here.
>
> Can you do a fresh reinstall, configure (serial) and "make nabonly", then
> report the exact error results (and complete version information on the
> compiler and OS)?
>
> ...thx...dac

Carlos P Sosa, Ph.D.
Adjunct Assistant Professor
*Biomedical Informatics and Computational Biology* (BICB)
University of  Minnesota Rochester
300 University Square<http://www1.umn.edu/twincities/maps/UniversitySquare/>
R0869A
111 S Broadway