Re: [AMBER] Sleap and TIP4P BOX

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 08:59:31 -0400

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011, Guenegou, Guillaume [JRDFR] wrote:
> It was obvioulsy that, my bad...
>
> I make tip4pwat=loadamberparams frcmod.tip4p
> But, now I get the following error : "can't find parameter for tors
> EP-OW-HW-HW" with ff03.r1 force field.
> Did I forget something else?

Works for me. And the torsion that seems to be missing is clearly in the
frcmod.tip4p file. Can you provide the actual commands you gave to tleap?
And, another question I asked before: are you getting different behavior with
sleap than with tleap?

[Also, we certainly recommend tip4pew, *not* tip4p.]

....dac