[AMBER] RMSD

From: fatahiya <fatahiyamohdtap.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:13:02 +0800 (SGT)

Dear amber users,

I have change mdcrd file to a pdb format for the purpose to do the rmsd
alignment  in vmd. when load the pdb file the structure looks very messy and  not like usual. i  cannot do the rmsd alignment because it shows
the error, the no. of atom for model is not same with the reference
structure that i was download form pdb web. The no. of atom for my model is 210, the no.of atom for reference is 203.
  can anybody tell me how these problems occur and how i want to do the rmsd alignment?

-fatahiya-fatahiyamohdtap.yahoo.com