Re: [AMBER] Instantaneous temperature in TI simulation

From: Qiantao Wang <qiantao.wang.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 17:12:01 -0400

Hi Brian,

Yes, I noticed that in MEO input, the HO atom is excluded from the QM
region. I suspect this is the cause of problem in number of degrees of
freedom.

However, what confused me is: I tried to do a similar QM to QM TI with
a NMA in a water box. When lambda=0, all 12 atoms of NMA are QM atoms;
when lambda=1, the H attached to N is excluded from QM region. The
number of degrees of freedom in this case are same in two files. And
the temperature are perfectly matched. This is why I'm now trying to
understand the code.

Thanks for the update.
Qiantao