Re: [AMBER] ptraj: problem with distance and multi-atom masks

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:24:07 +0100

Hi Dan,

Many thanks for this!
I hadn't thought of this issue - I guess I assumed ptraj would be taking the
geometrical center (instead of center of mass) as well, especially when only
atoms of the same element were selected (which was what I was doing
originally).
Great that cpptraj can do this; I can now get around the issue by making
intermediary .mdcrd files.

Thanks,
Marc