Re: [AMBER] new residue parameters transfer

From: Yong Duan <duan.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 05:46:13 -0700

You can construct a new residue using prep file without xleap. The prep
file contains bond connectivity, atom type, charge, improper dihedral
information. Please see amber/dat/leap/prep/*.in for examples. If you can
find a similar residue in the standard prep files, you may copy/edit the
relevant part. After you create the file, you can use leap/xleap/gleap to
convert it to a lib/off file (see amber/dat/leap/lib/*.cmd for examples).

If you need to change/add bond/angle/dihedral/van der Waals parameters,
you may edit parmxx.dat or add a frcmod.xx (see
amber/dat/leap/parm/frcmod.* for examples). You also need to add the
associated bond/angle/dihedral/VDW parameters when you define a new atom
type.

yong