Re: [AMBER] cpptraj-segmentation fault

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 07:18:48 -0400

Hi,

Glad to hear it's working. I do want to emphasize that this segfault
only occurs in the unpatched version of cpptraj (V1.0.5). Bugfix 1 for
AmberTools 1.5 corrects this problem
(http://ambermd.org/bugfixesat.html). I recommend that you apply all
the AmberTools 1.5 bugfixes
(http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/AmberTools/1.5/bugfix.all) since this can
help prevent problems from popping up in the future. If you have
problems applying the patch, let me know.

-Dan