Re: [AMBER] Sufficient CPU cores/GPU ratio ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 16:34:21 +0200

Hello Ross,
thanks for deep analysis ! So let's see what answer/solution will be
  offered to Jodi.

Regarding to me I definitely decided not to go over 3 x GTX 580 (3GB) using
common (one socket) motherboard (like mentioned "Asus P6T7 WS
SuperComputer").

I will also buy some 1400W or 1500W PSU (even for "just" 3 x GTX 580) to
ensure
safe/long-term functioning of these machines.

  Best wishes,

      Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/