Re: [AMBER] Bond command using xleap or tleap

From: Sidney Elmer <paulymer.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:14:38 -0700

Depending on your end goal, you might also want to use the "crosslink"
command rather than "bond". "Bond" only makes a single bonding interaction
between the two specified atoms, whereas "crosslink" makes the bond, all
angles, and all dihedral angles according to the rules listed in your .prep
file.