Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py energy decomposition inconsistencies

From: Antje Wolf <antje.wolf.scai.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:34:24 +0200 (CEST)

The differences in the FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat are:

Energy Component Average Std. Dev. Std. Err. of Mean
1-4 VDW -2.2416 0.5667 0.0567
1-4 EEL -1.4070 0.0306 0.0031

But the final deltaG differs by 6 kcal/mol depending on if I include &decomp or not. That is quite a lot.

Antje

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----