Re: [AMBER] help ! zinc parameters

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:23:58 +0200

Dear Kongkai Zhu,

You first need to derive charge values and generate a force field
library for your complex. You could use R.E.D. Server Development for
that .
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS-Development/
R.E.D. Server Development/R.E.D. IV contains by now a first version of
a new QM algorithm that perform many checking on the optimized
geometry for metallic complexes (a limitation here is that the cpu
time is greatly increased...), a lot of QM jobs here...

Then, you will need to define van der Waals and bonding force field
parameters; Literature can help here.

regards, Francois