[AMBER] Print Dipole Moment in Centriod MD

From: Wei Lin <w5lin.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 20:56:20 -0700

Hi all,

I am running pure QM Centriod MD simulation in Amber. I print the dipole
moment in mdout for every NTPR steps. The dipole moments along the
trajectory are printed out in bead1.mdout to bead$N.mdout. However, the
dipole moment in bead1.out is larger than other beads, and dipole moments in
other beads are similar in each step. I am wondering what is the difference
of those two sets of dipole moments in bead1.mdout and other beads?

The mdin file is as follows;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

&cntrl

   ipimd = 3