Re: [AMBER] Error in computing entropy! problem with number of frames in NMODE

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 07:24:46 -0400

The nmstartframe, nmendframe, and nminterval variables should correspond to
the trajectory made by MMPBSA using the startframe, endframe, and interval
variables in the &general section, not the original trajectory. Thus, you
are trying to take frames 450-500 of a trajectory that only has frames 1-50.
Try changing nmstartframe to 0, nmendframe to 50, and nminterval to 2 and
see if that fixes the problem.

-Bill

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,