Re: [AMBER] Amber 11 configure error with openmpi

From: Lianhu Wei <lianhu.wei.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:49:36 -0400

Hi Jason/Dave,

Thank you for your helps. I tried different ways, finally make it works.
Here is the summary for what I did and the fixes:
First my system had openmpi installed when the system setup. When I compile
parallel version, it did not have mpif90. So I downloaded and installed
openmpi to /usr/bin. Then I have all the c c++ and f compiler. But when I
configure parallel amber, I was told that library was not found. I
consulted Red Hat support. I was given an solution: remove what I had
installed. Reinstall openmpi devel version using yum install: yum install
openmpi-devel. Then the configure was successful. Finally I add
*LD_LIBRARY_PATH
to the openmpi library. Now it all works.

Thanks again,
William
*