[AMBER] pbsa

From: kirtana S <skirtana4.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:56:44 -0400

I am using pbsa to calculate solvent accessible surface area ,

&cntrl
 imin =5,
 igb=10,
 gbsa=2,
 surften=1,

&pb
 epsout=80,
&end

It sends me an error as
PB Bomb in pb_aaradii(): no radius assigned for atom 681 1fe

I have a iron atom in my input file,in the manual it says if I set radiopt=0
this should use the radii from
prmtop file for both PB calculation and for NP calculation. Here I get

PB Bomb in pb_read(): use of radii other than vdw sigma for
                     np solvation dispersion/cavity is not supported!

How can I set up the radii and calculate the solvent accessible surface area
if I use radiopt =1

I appreciate your suggestion.

Thanks
Kirtana