[AMBER] MPI version of MMPBSA

From: Siavoush Dastmalchi <Dastmalchi.s.tbzmed.ac.ir>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:05:59 +0330

Dear List,

We have recently installed amber 11 and ambertools1.5 on our Linux cluster. According to the posts in the archive there should be MMPBSA, MMPBSA.MPI, MMPBSA.py and MMPBSA.py.MPI, in $AMBERHOME/bin/ however, there are just MMPBSA.py and MMPBSA in that directory. It looks like that the mpi version of the mmpbsa program hasn't been installed. Do I need to install everything from the scratch or I can just reinstall the MPI version of MMPBSA? If this is the case, I will appreciate it if I can get an instruction on this.

Cheers, Siavoush