Re: [AMBER] how to fill in missing parameters in tleap?

From: Yun Shi <yunshi09.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 11:22:06 -0700

Hi Astrid,

I saw something like:

[ dihedrals ]
;i j k l func C0 ... C5
    19 18 20 21 3 0.75312 2.25936 0.00000
-3.01248 0.00000 0.00000 ;
    41 1 18 19 3 0.20920 0.62760 0.00000
-0.83680 0.00000 0.00000 ;

after converting glycam ff-parametized saccharide to gromacs topology
format. I referred to gromacs manual, and knew that '3' in the fifth column
indicates the Ryckaert-Bellemans-potential you mentioned. But could you tell
me what those numbers in columns 6 to 11 mean? Which is force constant and
which is phase shift?

Thanks,

Yun