Re: [AMBER] Creating prmtop and inpcrd files

From: Chidambar Kulkarni <chidkul007.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 19:15:43 +0530

Thanks a lot case,
                          I was able to figure out the problem. The problem
was with the .pdb file created (using gaussian) it seems.
It was not in the exact format as that given the test directory, after
formatting it to the required style of pdb file I was able to create the
prmtop and inpcrd files. Thanks for the suggestions. Also the units of
energy obtained in the minimisation runs are kcal/mol right?.

with regards,
Chidambar

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 6:07 PM, case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 06, 2011, Chidambar Kulkarni wrote:
>
> > > bta = loadMol2 BTA.mol2
> > Reading MOLECULE named
> ^^^^^
>
> This looks bad...the code didn't pick up the molecule name.
>
> > > list
> > gaff mods
>
> This also looks bad: there is no "bta" entry.
>
> How did you create the BTA.mol2 file? Compare it to a file like
> $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/test/antechamber/tp/tp.mol2.save.
> If you can't figure out the problem, you might post your mol2 file.
>
> ...dac

Chidambar k
Int.PhD
JNCASR