Re: [AMBER] Energy

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 16:32:04 -0400

strip_mask is not a command line option for MMPBSA.py. If you want to
specify strip_mask then you should include it in your mmpbsa.in file.
However, I doubt you will need to specify it since MMPBSA.py should remove
all ions and water molecules from the original trajectory file by default.

-Bill

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 2:56 PM, kirtana S <skirtana4.gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using MMPBSA.py to calculate the energy for only complex.While
> specifying the input files I am doing some mistake please suggest
>
> Error: mdcrd file (strip_mask) does not exist!
> Error: mdcrd file (:WAT) does not exist!
> kls_home/amber11/bin/MMPBSA -O -i mmpbsa.in -o
> FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -sp solv.prmtop -cp vac.prmtop -y md.x
> strip_mask :WAT
>
> md.x is my trajectory file (with WAT)
> solv.prmtop is the solvated topology file of my complex
> and vac.prmtop is the vacuum topology file of my complex
>
> Your suggestions are highly appreciated
>
> Thanks
> Kirtana

Bill Miller III