[AMBER] NAB Module compilation error cpp failed

From: Rajesh Raju <rajesh.raju.mail.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 12:36:00 -0500

Dear AMBER USERS,

I used NAB module implemented in the ambertools 1.5 for making a
10-mer structure of a BDNA complex. I used the same input given in
the section 13.5.1 (Page 240 AMBER tools manual).

// Program 1 - Average B-form DNA duplex
  molecule m;

  m = bdna( "gcgttaacgc" );
  putpdb( "gcg10.pdb", m );

  When I complied with the command nab nuc.nab it was giving an error
message of

/g/software/lms/ambertemp/amber11/bin/ucpp: No such file or directory
cpp failed!

This is the first time Iam using NAB. Can anyone pls help me..

Thanks
Rajesh