Re: [AMBER] MM_PBSA triple trajectory approch

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 18:38:57 +0530 (IST)

Thanks for reply

But I have already checked total number of atom in complex is equal to sum of
atoms in receptor and ligand.
  825+1011=1836

command line I am using:
mpirun -np 8 MMPBSA.py.MPI -O -i mmpbsa.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -cp
1ig7-strip.prmtop -rp TG-strip.prmtop -lp Q50-strip.prmtop -y *.mdcrd >
progress.log &