Re: [AMBER] problem in installing xleap

From: sonali dhindwal <sonali11dhindwal.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 17:19:21 +0530 (IST)

Dear Peker and Farid,

Thanks a lot for the reply,

doing sudo apt-get install xorg-dev, it is giving following:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
xorg-dev is already the newest version.
  gcc-4.4-multilib linux-headers-2.6.35-22 linux-headers-2.6.35-22-generic
  gfortran-4.4 libhal1 gfortran-4.4-doc gfortran-4.4-multilib
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.

It means i have the x-org installed on the system, still when i do

cd $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/
./configure gnu
It gives
Could not find the X11 libraries; you may need to edit config.h
   to set the XHOME and XLIBS variables.
Warning: the X11 libraries are not in the usual location !

Please guide how to set XHOME and XLIBS variable, i m not very good at linux.
I want to install xleap program.

Thanks a lot.
Regards
--
Sonali Dhindwal
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”