[AMBER] sander compiled by which compiler can show full error mesage?

From: xiaodong huang <xiaodonghuang2060.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 17:17:37 -0400

Dear Amberers,
I remember sander compiled by a specific compiler (gfortran?) can show full
error mesage when there is something wrong
in the mdin file (sander -i mdin), while that by another compiler (ifort?)
can not do so.
I think I see it somewhere in the amber mailist before, but I can not find
it now.
I am re-compilering amber now, so I wish I can get a sander which can give
more detailed information when I debug the mdin file.
I am wondering if you can tell me which compiler can give me more detailed
error message?
Thank you so much for your kind help.
yours
xiaodong