Re: [AMBER] About sudden simulation box twist

From: Bin Wu <wubin2002.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 18:36:00 -0400

Hello

Thank you so much for your reply.

By random rotation, I mean the rotation that I observed happens too quick to
be true. In my opinion, the time scale of the rotation should be around 1 ns
or more. But the rotation in my case just happen within a couple of 100 fs.
Please check the animation from links in my very first mail.

That is why I believe, those rotation might be artificial resulted from PBC
and imaging issues.

And I have tried with rms command prior and after the image commands. Still
no luck.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much.

Bin