Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Is it possible to do REMD for a 12000 atom molecule?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:32:43 -0400

I think the final answer is no the code is not set up to do this. You
probably would have to write some scripts to take the final energies and
then calculate exchanges, then create new input files. should not be
difficult, but you'll need to do it yourself... maybe someone on the list
has something similar already.