Re: [AMBER] nmpimd heating

From: Andrew Petersen <aapeters.ncsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:19:13 -0400

Francesco

I think I figured out the problem. For <64 beads, the temperature of the
system is tightly regulated when there is a change in temperature, for
example starting with 0.1K (tempi=0.1 or restarting from a 0.1K simulation)
and ending with 5K (temp0=5K).
However for 64 beads and more, the temperature oscillates widely if the
restart and target temperatures are not close.

Andrew