Re: [AMBER] nmropt and restraint_wt

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 14:19:24 -0400

No. This is what Dave wrote:

Sorry, I guess I misread your initial question. NMR restraints can be
varying, but not the ntr=1 restraint weight.

The GROUP harmonic restraint input defines the atoms constrained by ntr=1.
You would have to modify the code yourself to get this behavior.

HTH,
Jason

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Danny Xu <quantum_mania.yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can the harmonic constraint weight defined in GROUP specs be varied using
> NMROPT?

> amber.ambermd.org>
> Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 10:35 AM
> Subject: Re: [AMBER] nmropt and restraint_wt
>
> On Sat, Aug 20, 2011, Danny Xu wrote:
>
> > Thanks, David. I see I can probably use REST with &wt name list. Would
> > you mind giving an example of varying restraint weight from 2 -> 1.5 ->
> > 1 on backbone atoms. It's not clear to me how to combine REST $wt with
> > GROUP specs, especially line 1A harmonic constraint weight (p.267 in
> > manual).
>
> Sorry, I guess I misread your initial question. NMR restraints can be
> varying, but not the ntr=1 restraint weight.
>
> ...dac

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate