[AMBER] How to specify a quantum region of a system

From: Aimin <aimin.guo.csun.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:19:08 -0700

Dear Amber users,

I can use the command qmmask=': residue number1, residue number2, ...' to specify the quantum region of a system, where the residue number is obtained from the term "FLAG RESIDUE_LABEL" of the prmtop file. Is it right?

For example, I have built a system which consists of 10 DNA base-pairs, counterions, and solvent. If the 10 DNA base-pairs are treated quantum mechanically, I should use the command qmmask=':1-20'. Is it right?

Thanks.

Aimin