Re: [AMBER] Problems with MMPBSA and steered molecular dynamics

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 17:13:58 -0400

We don't know enough to help here. What program did you use? What error
message if any did you get? What exact commands did you use? What version
of Amber/AmberTools are you using? Try to be as concise and descriptive as
possible (and don't forget that with computers, there's often a big
difference between what you "meant" to do and what you actually did).

I'm guessing any program you used gave you an error message, in which case I
would start there. Look in both stderr and stdout streams.

All the best,
Jason

2011/8/16 Márcio Souza Damaso <msdamaso.yahoo.com.br>

> I'm trying to evaluate
> the free energie between a lingand and receptor molecules. The
> generation of trajectories run fine and the calculation of PBSA and
> GBSA seems to be ok, but the process is not acomplished because the
> file with the statistical analisys is not generated. Can anyone give
> me some hint with this??
>
> Very thanks. Márcio

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida