Re: [AMBER] loadpdb with GLYCAM_06 ?

From: Yun Shi <yunshi09.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:32:09 -0700

Sorry, when I checked

desc 1m7.441.O
ATOM
Name: O
Type: OS
Charge: -0.4580
Polarization: 0.0000
Element: O
Atom flags: (decimal 131072 hex 0x20000)
        posfxd n posblt n posdrwn n selected n
        pert n notdisp n touched n posknwn Y
        internal n needsmin n needsbuild n
Atom position: -5.752000, 12.674000, 33.641000
Atom velocity: 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000
  Bonded to .R<OME 441>.A<CH3 2> by a single bond.
  Bonded to .R<2hA 440>.A<C1 1> by a single bond.

So without my using bond command, the bonds are already there, and I do see
those bonds in VMD.

Sorry for the false alarm[?][?]