Re: [AMBER] loadpdb with GLYCAM_06 ?

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:54:38 -0400

The protein should contain hydrogens. You need to load a protein
force field as well as the Glycam force field. The latter only
contains protein information as is required for linking glycans to
proteins.

Try adding "source leaprc.ff99SB" to your leap input file. Put it
before the source of leaprc.GLYCAM_06. There are other protein force
fields, but that one works.

Since you are using amber11+, make sure you build using tleap and not sleap.

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley
CCRC/UGA
Athens, GA USA