Re: [AMBER] loadpdb with GLYCAM_06 ?

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 22:27:09 -0400

How did you load your protein force field? Did you use one of the
standard leaprc's down in $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd?

My best guess is that you didn't load library files for N- and
C-terminal amino acids. For example, to load the params for ff94, you
need all three of: all_amino94.lib, all_aminoct94.lib &
all_aminont94.lib. The "ct" and "nt" versions contain the terminal
groups.

The leaprc's that ship with Amber generally load all these. So, if
you're making a custom one, you might try looking in, say,
leaprc.ff99SB, to see what all is frequently needed.

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley
CCRC/UGA
Athens, GA USA