Re: [AMBER] loadpdb with GLYCAM_06 ?

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:29:32 -0400

The ordering of the atoms shouldn't matter. The ordering of the
residues can make a huge difference.

For example, if you have DGlcpa1-4DManpA1-OH, the three residues are,
in the order of that string, "0GA", "4MA" and "ROH". However, in the
pdb file, they need to be ordered ROH first, then 4MA and 0GA.

If the ordering is wrong, you can get around it by inserting TER cards
between all the residues and setting the bonding explicitly in tleap.

If that still doesn't help, send me your pdb file (you don't have to
send to the list), and I'll help.

:-) Lachele

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley