[AMBER] PTRAJ; how to extract selected atoms from mdcrd to PDB file.

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:34:27 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to extract only selected atoms or backbone atoms of a protein from a trajectory to PDB format.
How can I do it with Ptraj? Lets say how to modify the following ptraj file to extract only CA and CB atoms for each residues?
#trajin ../xxx.mdcrd.gz
#-- put all the pdb frames in a subdirectorytrajout PDB/xxx.pdb pdb nobox nowrapstrip :WATstrip :Na+
On more question on this ptraj file. My xxx.mdcrd.gz is the trajectory comes from a MD with periodic boundary and explicit solvent, is it correct to use nobox and nowrap when I extract them to pdb format?
Best regards,Catherine