Re: [AMBER] unspecified launch failure launching kernel kCalculateMolecularVirial

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 15:28:05 -0700

I assume you are using restraints as well?

Just run production with NVT and NTT=1 - Really once you have equilibrated
the density you should be fine to use a Berendsen thermostat and constant
volume. You'll get much better performance to boot.

The fix for NPT + restraints is coming. We are just checking things
carefully before releasing a series of updates.