Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py: Effect on ionic strength concentration on Delta G

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 11:19:29 -0400

Hi George,

Are you running with AmberTools 1.5? If not, I would suggest upgrading and
using a nab program specifically written for this (MMPBSA.py will use this
by default instead of sander, which will run faster than sander and give the
same results). Furthermore, I don't know if npbopt was implemented in
earlier versions (PBSA experts will have to comment here).

HTH,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida