[AMBER] Proble related to the correlation function

From: Sindrila Dutta banik <sindrila.duttabanik.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:32:54 +0530 (IST)

Thanks for your reply!!

I am trying to write a program by which I can compute the correlation function from the coordinates as you suggested. However, few questions arise in my mind which are as follows:

First I extracted the coordinates from the mdcrd file as a function of time. (A file that contains time, number of atom, coordinate (x,y,z) in five column).

Now I want to compute the electrical dipole moment in different time of a particular water molecule. To do this I need two variables (a) length between the two atoms and (b) partial charge over the two atoms. I get the Length from the coordinate file. But how shall I get the partial charge over the atoms?

Please let me know.

With best regards
Sindrila