Re: [AMBER] PMEMD installation

From: Ismail, Mohd F. <farid.ou.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:31:46 +0000

You should make sure the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PATH contain the lib and bin folder of impi and that those folder are searched first i.e. at the front of the PATH=/path/to/impi/bin:$PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/mpi/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH. (The same for ifort).

Of course if impi is your only mpi installed, and ifort is the only fortran compiler installed, they just need to be in the PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH instead of at the front.

I think you also need to define DO_PARALLEL, AMBERHOME, and MPI_ROOT.

Then do ./configure -mpi intel

HTH
Farid