[AMBER] mutating a residue to another residue on a protein structure

From: George A. Khoury <gkhoury.princeton.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 16:48:33 -0400

Hello:

I am new to amber and am trying to mutate a residue (LYS) to another residue
(ARG). I have looked online and through the forums, and although there have
been suggestions I could not find a sample listing of what commands to do to
complete this procedure. It seems that the procedure is amenable to
scripting-- if so, does someone have an example script for making mutations
in AMBER, or a reference of how to make mutations within AMBER beyond those
in the forums?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
George