Re: [AMBER] Failure kReduceSoluteCOM with GPU

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:28:34 -0700

The problem they're hitting here is that C1060 is hard-capped to 460 solute
molecules and C20xx is capped to 1535.

I've fixed that but it's still in testing. That said, what would be useful
here is for you guys to tell me the maximum number of atoms you'll generally
use in these alternate solvent molecules so I can optimize performance for
these down the road.

Scott