Re: [AMBER] About installation problems

From: Carlos Sosa <sosa0006.r.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 16:43:59 -0500

Mo,

I had the same problem. Let me paste Jason's reply:

Did you run the script AT15_Amber11.py after running configure? (This is
only applicable if you tried building AmberTools 1.5 with Amber 11).

This error occurs if you forget to do that.

HTH,
Jason

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Mo Chen <mc842.cornell.edu> wrote:

> Dear Amber Users/Developers,
> Sorry to bother you about Amber installation. I have found two errors
> during Amber Installation as below. May I ask if both errors are fatal in
> the installation? I have install all packages related to FFTW, but the
> second error still exists. May I ask how I should solve the problem? Thank
> you very much in advance!

> Configuring NetCDF (may be time-consuming)...
>
> Error: NetCDF configure returned 1
> NetCDF configure failed! Check the netcdf_config.log file.
> Continuing anyway, but NetCDF will be skipped.

> Configuring fftw-3.2.2 (may be time-consuming)...
>
> Error: FFTW configure returned 1
> FFTW configure failed! Check the fftw3_config.log file.
> Makefile:7: config.h: No such file or directory
> make: Warning: File `Makefile' has modification time 1.4e+08 s in the
> future
> make: *** No rule to make target `config.h'. Stop.
> set AMBERHOME
> make AMBER11 serial
> Makefile:9: config.h: No such file or directory
> make: Warning: File `Makefile' has modification time 1.4e+08 s in the
> future
> make: *** No rule to make target `config.h'. Stop.

> Best,
> Mo Chen
> Graduate Student
> Cornell University
> Ithaca, NY 14850

Carlos P Sosa, Ph.D.
*Biomedical Informatics and Computational Biology* (BICB) Consultant
Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
for Advanced Computational Research
University of Minnesota
Walter Library 509