Re: [AMBER] EPTOT shows big difference between the different force fields

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 06:25:21 -0400

these values really have no meaning; only the energy difference
between different conformations matter.

seeing 1 simulation fold and another not is anecdotal- you would need
to know if this difference is reproducible. it is perfectly acceptable
to run 2 simulations of this length with the same force field and have
1 fold and the other not. always determine the precision
(reproducibility) of your results before you make comparisons to
results where you changed something.